If orders are being received by the Auto Print program but not printing out, the printer spool could be backed up and may need to be cleared. To do this follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Start" button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen then select "Devices and Printers."
2. Right-click the printer you're using for Auto Print to print and select "See What's Printing." You should see a list of the printing jobs in the printing queue.
3. Right-click the printing job to delete and click "Cancel." When prompted, click "Yes" to confirm.
4. Click the "Printer" button and click "Cancel All Documents" to delete the entire printing queue.
1. Click the "Start" button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen then select "Settings".
2. A new window will open, then select "Devices".
3. Click on "Printers and Scanners" then click on the printer that Auto Print is using and then select "Open queue".
4. The printer queue window will open and from there select printer --> Cancel All Documents